Minnesota Recovery Connection has invited Narcotics Anonymous to have a booth at their fifth annual Walk for Recovery on Saturday, September 14th. This is a way to celebrate recovery, show support, generate hope, reduce stigma, and offer living proof that recovery is real!
Your job as a Booth Volunteer is to:
- Understand NA Public Relations Basics by clicking here.
- Show up on time and stay for the entire shift (We’ll be there from 8:00 am – 2:00 pm)
- Engage attendees at the event about NA in Minnesota: where to find us, the services we offer, what NA is and what NA isn’t
- Encourage attendees to sign-up for our monthly newsletter
- Follow other procedures as necessary
- One or more years clean time
- Enjoy the benefits of giving of your time and making NA available to addicts who need it.
If you would like to carry our message to addicts at the event, all you have to do is fill out the form.