NAWS News - November 2014
WHAT’S HAPPENING IN NA WORLD SERVICES
All the details on these projects are available in the full article.
- Traditions Project: Seeking input on our new book in development
- Service System: Webinars and pamphlets on the core principles of the Service System
- Issue Discussion Topics: Welcoming All Members, Planning, and Group Support
- NA Copyrights: Please join us in taking a stand against illicit production and distribution of our literature
- Service Pamphlets: These valuable resources for groups and members are available online
- Webinars: Join us and discuss issues and solutions for conventions, H&I and Inmate Step Writing and PR
- World Convention: We are looking forward to WCNA 36 in Rio de Janeiro during June 2015
- Financials: Members can participate in the work of NA World Services by contributing financially
Overcoming addiction, one meeting at a time
As most people have heard of Alcoholics Anonymous (AA), many are probably aware that AA meetings are held in communities throughout Carver County. Unfortunately, alcohol is not the only vice challenging area citizens.
It’s worth asking, how aware are citizens regarding local chapters of Narcotics Anonymous (NA)?
For the record, several NA groups meet in the area, offering help, support, and hope to those battling addiction, an affliction that has no cure and often creates daily struggles for those within its grasp. In western Carver County, NA holds three regular group meetings: